Tomorrow is my birthday! I celebrated it partially last week when I went to visit my family in Craiova and I will celebrate it completely tomorrow when I’ll go with Darius to a super cute restaurant that I have discovered recently. I am turning 27 and all I can say is that I am more active, more independent and more cheerful than ever! That is why I wrote a list of 27 things I’ve learned in 27 years, from experiences that were less or more pleasant.
27 years = 27 advices! Discover the full list below:
- Food (and not only!) is better when using spices. Don’t use salt and pepper only.
- Opportunities appear when least expected.
- Try to do more of what you love.
- A hug means more than 1000 words.
- Don’t settle for less.
- Choose only quality products for your body.
- Sometimes is better to let things for tomorrow than doing them today.
- Work like you play in a game. Have fun doing it!
- A movie is a good remedy for fatigue.
- Read the information from more than one source.
- Don’t get lost in details.
- Talk to your loved ones as often as possible. On the phone, if you can’t reach to them.
- Make a list of the things you need before going on a trip.
- Buy only clothes that fit you.
- Read reviews before going at a place.
- Learn to accept your flaws.
- Potatoes are better with smoked paprika.
- If you want to wear heels, but you have problems wearing them for several hours, choose a pair of boots. They are more comfortable than the classic pumps.
- Love and laugh! Whenever you feel the need.
- Inspiration is in all of us.
- A red lipstick is the best solution when you don’t have time for a more complex makeup.
- Travel abroad at least once a year.
- Change an everyday outfit by adding the right accessories.
- Personalize any gift. The smiles of your loved ones will be the biggest reward.
- A walk is more beautiful when you hold hands with your loved one.
- The first impression is not like the second impression.
- Daydreaming is a good therapy.
Hugs and kisses,
You may also like
Discover the best hair clips and where to find them