Tomorrow is my birthday! I celebrated it partially last week when I went to visit my family in Craiova and I will celebrate it completely tomorrow when I'll go with Darius to a super cute restaurant that I recently discovered. I'm turning 27 and all I can say is that I am more active, more independent and more cheerful than ever! That's why I wrote a list of 27 things I've learned in 27 years, from experiences that were less or more pleasant.
27 years = 27 advices! Discover the full list below:
- Food (and not only!) Is better when using spices. Don't use salt and pepper only.
- Opportunities appear when least expected.
- Try to do more of what you love.
- A hug means more than 1000 words.
- Don't settle for less.
- Choose only quality products for your body.
- Sometimes it's better to let things go tomorrow than doing them today.
- Work like you play in a game. Have fun doing it!
- The movie is a good remedy for fatigue.
- Read the information from more than one source.
- Don't get lost in details.
- Talk to your loved ones as often as possible. On the phone, if you can't reach them.
- Make a list of the things you need before going on a trip.
- Buy only clothes that fit you.
- Read reviews before going at a place.
- Learn to accept your flaws.
- Potatoes are better with smoked paprika.
- If you want to wear heels, but you have trouble wearing them for several hours, choose a pair of boots. They are more comfortable than the classic pumps.
- Love and laugh! Whenever you feel the need.
- Inspiration is in all of us.
- Red lipstick is the best solution when you don't have time for more complex makeup.
- Travel abroad at least once a year.
- Change an everyday outfit by adding the right accessories.
- Personalize any gift. The smiles of your loved ones will be the biggest reward.
- The walk is more beautiful when you hold hands with your loved one.
- The first impression is not like the second impression.
- Daydreaming is a good therapy.
Hugs and kisses,
You may also like
This autumn is super colorful and colors are so important in fashion. Discover some color pairings that will make you look stunning this fall.