Tomorrow is my birthday! I celebrated it partially last week when I went to visit my family in Craiova and I will celebrate it completely tomorrow when I'll go with Darius to a super cute restaurant that I recently discovered. I'm turning 27 and all I can say is that I am more active, more independent and more cheerful than ever! That's why I wrote a list of 27 things I've learned in 27 years, from experiences that were less or more pleasant.
27 years = 27 advices! Discover the full list below:
- Food (and not only!) Is better when using spices. Don't use salt and pepper only.
- Opportunities appear when least expected.
- Try to do more of what you love.
- A hug means more than 1000 words.
- Don't settle for less.
- Choose only quality products for your body.
- Sometimes it's better to let things go tomorrow than doing them today.
- Work like you play in a game. Have fun doing it!
- The movie is a good remedy for fatigue.
- Read the information from more than one source.
- Don't get lost in details.
- Talk to your loved ones as often as possible. On the phone, if you can't reach them.
- Make a list of the things you need before going on a trip.
- Buy only clothes that fit you.
- Read reviews before going at a place.
- Learn to accept your flaws.
- Potatoes are better with smoked paprika.
- If you want to wear heels, but you have trouble wearing them for several hours, choose a pair of boots. They are more comfortable than the classic pumps.
- Love and laugh! Whenever you feel the need.
- Inspiration is in all of us.
- Red lipstick is the best solution when you don't have time for more complex makeup.
- Travel abroad at least once a year.
- Change an everyday outfit by adding the right accessories.
- Personalize any gift. The smiles of your loved ones will be the biggest reward.
- The walk is more beautiful when you hold hands with your loved one.
- The first impression is not like the second impression.
- Daydreaming is a good therapy.
Hugs and kisses,
You may also like
You need to step out of your comfort zone.
Fashion and technology all day long.